What could a 21st century high-tech startup possibly learn from an appliance company born 40 years ago in the far reaches of China? And yet: the Haier Group’s micro-enterprise organization could well be a source of inspiration for aspiring unicorns.Read more
- Autonomous organizations: innovation or managerial fad?
- How Haier’s Rendanheyi model is revolutionizing the industry: Zhang Ruimin in discussion with INSEAD Professor Felipe Monteiro
- Zhang Ruimin, the philosopher boss
- Are you a quantum manager?
- Micro-enterprises: the winning structure to sustain growth?
No comments to show.